Please enter your Email Address
Please check your email for a link to reset your password
This SIM is restricted to participants and faculty. Please contact us to request access to this resource.
This resource will be saved to your device in a moment.
Please enter your username and password below to login.
Boston Children’s Hospital is pleased to host Connect – Share – Impact: Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care Nursing Summit, September 25 – 26, 2015, at the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School, in the heart of Boston’s famed Longwood medical center neighborhood.
The summit creates a unique platform for nurses to:
– Discuss the unique challenges and opportunities in pediatric and neonatal critical care
– Collectively identify trends in pediatric and neonatal critical care nursing that should be addressed
– Share best practices that nurses are able to institute into their organizations
– Grow their professional network
– Prepare for pediatric / neonatal care certification and obtain continuing education credits
|8:40am-9:50am||Cardiac Intensive Care Unit Simulation Session|
|10:20am-11:30am||Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Simulation Session|
|1:10pm-2:20pm||Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Simulation Session|
These materials are accessible by Faculty Members only. If you're interested in becoming a Faculty member, click here. Click here